How to add paid stamp into an invoice? - Woo Invoice
Adding a “Paid” stamp is one of the premium features of Woo Invoice. In order to add a Paid Stamp into an invoice follow the steps below:
- Go to the Woo Invoice > Settings from your Wordpress Dashboard.
- Click on the Invoice tab.
- You will find a Paid Stamp sub-section. Toggle the Enable Paid Stamp.
- There are a variety of Paid Stamps. Choose which fits right into your invoice.
- You can customize the opacity of the stamp. For example: If you want the stamp opacity 50%, put 0.5 as the Paid Stamp Opacity value.