How to make Dynamic Attribute ?
What is Dynamic Attribute?
Dynamic attribute -The Attribute, that can return values depends on conditions or value of another attribute. This functionality is only available into Premium Plugin .
To create a new dynamic attribute, follow these steps:
- Go to WOO FEED > Manage Attributes. Press button Add Attribute.
- Fill in the following fields:
- Attribute Name - name of the dynamic attribute
- Attribute Code - code of the dynamic attribute. You will see this code when you select this dynamic attribute in the templates.
- Press Add Condition button
- Select attribute at left corner
- Select condition
- input condition value
- Select Output Type:
- Attribute - allows to return attribute values for the specified conditions.
- Pattern - inputpatterns allow to use for output values attributes with php functions.
- Select attribute or input pattern at Output Value - when condition is true, dynamic attribute will return this value.
- Set Default value - sets output value for the attribute, which is not described in the conditions of the dynamic attribute. If any condition is false, dynamic attribute will return this value.
- Press button Save.
These settings you can read this way:
If Condition is TRUE, then this attribute will have next Output Value. If any of the conditions are TRUE, the attribute will have Default Value.